Wednesday 20 January 2010

Another day in the life.....


Another day of admin. I was sending postcards off to other Alexander teachers and trainings. Here's the image I am using. Isn't that water so clear and inviting? It's one of my attendees from last year. I took it after we had walked silently down the mule track to the local bay first thing in the morning thinking our Alexander directions, or thinking of spatial direction, or noticing all the purple things, or whatever the thought was for that day. Then we had a little Tai Chi , followed by a Shaw Method swimming lesson with Jan Jordan, before puffing back up the hill to the village for some hands-on. Pretty idyllic. So , it's worth spending the time putting the word out, so other people can enjoy this very special place and time.
I relinquished my swimming time for this, which I was sorry for - I like to continue my Shaw Method in the local pool whilst City folk churn up and down and I meditatively float along.
Some private lessons in the afternoon and then a wonderful visit from Eleni, a young student from Thessaloniki just in her second term at Anthony Kingsley's training. She had lessons with me on Alonnisos and in Thessaloniki, so it's always gratifying when someone takes the work deeeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment